Hair Type: Straight, Waves, Curls
- No heat damage
- Smooths frizz
- Prevents breakage
- Simple to use
- 100% Satin.
1. No heat damage:
Excessive heat on hair can weaken the follicles, leading to breakage and increased hair loss. Traditional hot tools can also cause your hair to lose its natural sheen and become brittle and rough.
2. Easy to use:
No special skills needed. Just take 5 minutes to place the curling rod on your hair and start wrapping. That’s it! No buttons, no settings, no temperatures to watch out for. If only everything could be that easy.
All you need is 5 minutes for really gorgeous curls. Just roll your strands around the satin curling rod and secure with scrunchies. It’ll stay put while you’re getting ready for the day. It’s also comfortable enough to sleep with.
4. Protects hair:
Made with soft, silky satin material which glides through your hair without pulling or breakage. Unlike hot styling tools that can damage your hair, the heatless curler lets you get the look without the frizz.
- Place foam curling rod on top of damp or dry hair and use your favorite Kitsch claw clip (sold separately) to secure in place.
- Begin wrapping half of your hair around curling rod, starting with a section at the top of your head.
- Secure the ends of your hair with a scrunchie and repeat on other side.
- Allow hair to dry or wear overnight.
- When ready, remove scrunchies and loosen hair, pulling rod out from the top.
- Tousle and style as desired.
For best results, make sure your hair is slightly damp to allow the curling rod to do its thing. To skip the blow dryer and cut drying time in half, try our Quick Dry Towel.